Sunday 30 November 2008

Soho House already and it was only Monday!


Guest List, models and the most Perfect Tom Collins were the back drop for Amisha s spectacular launch!




Little moi was mingling amidst some of London’s green glitterati , and although I didn’t stay till the cautionary 3 am finish, I did manage to try or rather hold too all of the jewellery pieces on the display bar of course not the ones worn by the models who were cleverly staying numb. Just looking at the images you can see why, wearing a piece of Nicole de Carle gorgeous heraldic underwear could give some poor chatty chap heart palpitations.
I adore Nicole and she has promised she is in the process of designing something special for all her green aquatic fans !!! Come on Nicole when??????

The other models looked fab in Adaz and Simone Williams creations
Whilst just doing my thing and mingling with the IN crowd I volunteered a £5 note for a raffle ticket for the Gardens of Angel community project in Brazil ( Amisha had already told us to come prepared ,) so I was just being relaxed (I never win), tatatatata I WON and guess what, how perfect an Elegant Rebellion piece from Amisha's jewellery collection !
Having spent half the night looking at them and checking prices this was the ultimate, and completely unexpected.



I would say the perfect start to the week and nigh impossible to top!

No comments:

Post a Comment