Monday 15 February 2010

Bags Bags Bags Bags



One of my most favourite things and I guess actually about half of the UK`s female populations favourite thing is bags! I mean the more zips and pockets the better! In fact organisation is paramount beauty as well! So these too are of my favourites that cover Bags from those different angles!


Sam Ubhi recycled clutch is just too gorgeous luminous eye catching oozing with glamour it will be hitting Fenwicks Bond Street soon so watch out!!!

Claire at Bobelle has also come out with a smart solution. Her NEW bag is designed to organise you and beautifully, I mean there are zips for receipts and pockets for loose change and girly bits all outside and that's even before you get into the main proper bag. Shown here in blue it also comes in Schiparelli type pink and a lovely sedate brown!
I am so loving this ! check out her website for Stockists.

No comments:

Post a Comment