Tuesday 1 April 2008

Lulie B great shop in Brighton with fab service


Now I know its been a long time but I cant really leave the Brighton episode without talking
about Lulie B. Just recently opened last year and its a haven for us ethically minded shoppers.

Serrafontaine jeans that I have been dying to try were tried you only can find them in Harvey and Nichols I believe but I have to say worth every little penny.. They were about £186 and made me look like some rather swanky long legged gal!

Such a sweet assistant too she explained the story behind every label as well as introducing me to Matt and Nat wow what a label and the material comes from recycled plastic water bottles and vegan leather and they look and feel fabulous..I touched and nearly bought. But I have my gorgeous Tela Bags so until they die no way and I reckon they will live as they are made out of recycled banners and you can imagine how much wind and beating they take. So I guess if some glorious soul is listening I WANT ONE.

You think I didn't fall into temptation... I have to say having tried the whole shop in my size how could I not. I went for a gorgeous Enamore dress in navy blue hemp and tencel mix with a great vintage collar.

But it was on sale of course... So did I feel naughty not one bit........

One of my gorgeous clients had just landed herself a great job in Coronation street and guess who gets to dress her MOI............................... So I have been rushing around half of London sourcing gorgeous goodies for her to wear. She only wears Ethical clothing so its heaven for me my own Barbie doll. So I am taking all these gorgeous pics to show you all the lovely labels I have seen....

1 comment: