Thursday 24 April 2008

Stewart Brown, Fin, and Delforte jeans

I am lagging so behind its not true I have been all over tried everything on and still not managed to get it down on paper. So I am determined to do a round up today of almost everything I have seen and where to get it.. As well as fit and sizing. First of all to the jeans as they were the most painful episode...The ones I loved couldn't fit into but getting myself into a pair of size 27 DELFORTE straights with a minimum of elastane unfortunately did not work... I kept thinkingof Cinderella and the ugly sister episode. But I have to say they are gorgeous and you can get them in a normal size in Badgers in Brighton and Equa in London. IF you have the Levi (dare I mention them) shape then these are the ones for you!!!

On to Stewart and Brown I defy anyone who has tried on Stewart and Brown basics in organic cotton not to wear them to a pulp since I got mine I have manically been drip drying them over night in order to wear again the next day. The weave is sooo thin and smooth its like wearing a gorgeous silky slither my top has lovely long sleeves and has a long tunic like bottom. You can get them from Adili and Devidoll on line(although I think at the moment they only have the tank version) and Equa. The Layering potential is amazing and for some reason they don`t stick.... The sizing is pretty standard a small is 10 to 10 and a half ish.



Fin is a label from Oslo and are organic fairtrade and carbon neutral they also happen to have the most gorgeous trench coats out classic cut but with a twist. IF anything is going to give one the french tailored look this is it.
Tomorrow will give you peek at the THTC new collection and Bailey clothing... ideal for the school run or the office uniform...










No comments:

Post a Comment