Sunday 20 December 2009

My newest and most exciting shop!!! My, my Sugar Land!


Take nearly all my favourite designers of the moment, Reem, Fin, Bebaroque, Bernadette Deddens and then add some fairy assistants and Angel tube next door and what do you
get SUGARLAND!

Yep what a find ! and thats not taking into account their enormous stock pile of vintage fashion for gals and yep boys plus Laura Lee embroidery on nearly everything! The fact they even do workshops with her and you can embellish your own, brought with you pieces, or anything else you buy in the shop!

They are proming 2 events a month including Yoga! Ok so really do you ever want to leave the place! So just get onto their mailing list info@mysugarland.co.uk or just pop by.....My Sugarland
London. EC1V 4NJ -->T: 0207 8417131.Opening TimesMon - Sat 10.30am – 7pm Sun 1.30am–5.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment