Saturday 12 December 2009

Oh no I forgot! Xmas shopping last minute....



I remember in the past in my office days pre organic farming.. people used to get half day allowances for Xmas shopping actually i never did the shopping thing but I did always take the half days to meet up with friends and party!


Always used to just do a mad rush last minute so I guess not much has really changed since
then.... Here we go the mad rush luckily a couple of savvy shops have geared themselves for just that.........


My favourite colour and fun lovin girls have a pop up shop in Covent Garden Neal street till the end of the month... I love Lowie Shes got the whole range in technicolour from socks to mittens with or without fingers and berets and hats and little cute bow headbands as well as this rather fetching green red riding hood cape... Lupe loves it ...

Oh and down the same street the Natural shoe store has got a Sale shop.. where you can get Above+below bootees for £49 there is a rather sicko comforting thought of stamping around in my central line rare boots, I am going to get some for some seriously angry weekend commuters I know.... tooo.
Then Terra plana has a cool offer and they're giving out a Burt's Bees gift
(nice stocking filler guys) with every pair of sale shoes.. they still have some of those terribly high pink courts left.. they will work well in Summer too. So I guess I could just hang around Covent Garden but not even the vintage goodies of Elton John and David Furnish at the cellars this weekend is going to organise me!
So thankfully Julia Smith is doing a discount for friends and family at her shop at 4 Porchester Place London W2 2BS020 7402 4758 on the 22nd of December so expect me and the whole family and drinks...
and loads of trying on!!!
Oh and if you're anywhere near East Dulwich way the delightful duo of Andrea and Kim of 21thingsi love are doing a designer sample sale luxurious bamboo and organic cotton butterfly motif t-shirts limited edition print silk scarves dates - 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20 Dec E.D. Warehouse, 1 Zenoria St East Dulwich, London SE22 8HP Friday 10.30-5.30, Sat 10-6, Sun 11-5.



No comments:

Post a Comment