Wednesday 5 May 2010

holland

Its grey again ! Oh my gosh and its raining can I get it together again.

Down to breakfast and treat myself to whole carb fest, sultana bread chocolate

syrup sugary tea is downed quickly to forget the inevitably I am sure I have

said somewhere no rain, no cold , no yuck cloths. Decide to check the flower and

bulb market in the rain, there are some gorgeous neat blooms and every colour

and sized tulip imaginable there is another market nearby selling cloths and

food with cheese wheels the size of lorry tyres do people buy this or do the

cheese stalls just cut off the pieces they need! Photographer hungry again and

wants to try pancake we find the only pancake restaurant in Utrecht and I sip a

tea

and have major bust up with photographer can't do the rain! No not another 57km

Cheer up with a couple of second hand cloths shops not as good as London mind

and I don't spend to much time cause photographer wants to get going

So looking like I am going to the Northern hemisphere I start peddling!



No comments:

Post a Comment