Monday 18 April 2011

Finally an END to Yucky Boy Smells with JACK STUBBS UK made candles.

Bluebelle woods British Countryside fragrance .. infintely better!

Green Moss & Ferns and Wild Rhubarb a sort of school canteen touch...............



Stumbling on the Jack Stubbs candles at Canoeinc press day was like a godsend! Umpteen times I have had to put up with the MAN poo poing my exotica aromatherapy candles in the bedroom! Remarks such as ` Christ Lupe , I am going to faint! inhaling this !` to ` I am totally allergic to this, I cant breath, blow it out`. Even the ultimate extreme of ` I am not sleeping with you in this pong`. Means I have had to do secret lighting's when he is away. 

Having discovered Jack Stubbs, my life has become pink again!  Each Jack Stubbs candle is made from 100% renewable rapeseed wax. They are also presented in totally ungirly distressed tin cans.  The scents themselves are reminiscent of the British Countryside, such as Bluebell Woods, Green Moss & Ferns and Wild Rhubarb totally comprehensible in men's speak!

They also purport, (being created in the heart of rural Staffordshire) to being the only `low fragrance miles` candles currently available in the UK and at £9.95 its a pretty good deal too!

No comments:

Post a Comment