Thursday 28 April 2011

RMV (Rock My Vintage) set to revolutionize Vintage the way Net a Porter has Fashion







































Pucci







































THIS WEEK  founder Beth Mcshane  will  give up LAW; and devote herself entirely to her life and passion Vintage!

The website launching next month sells a mix of vintage and retro inspired dresses and accessories fron designers such as I LOVE LOWIE and  NANCY DEE  both so on my  total I Love list!

But this is not just any old vintage newbe website this is something quite different.............

Offering an opportunity to replicate both classic and current trends either by owning a piece of fashion history or collating from a contemporary range of vintage inspired dresses and accessories.

Now you can get why I am so excited!   So be prepared to shop!

www.rockmyvintage.co.uk  

launches the 14th MAY

No comments:

Post a Comment