Thursday 5 May 2011

Something moorish about this Fashion of Compassion designer bag from Palestyle!








































Its not just the price either £90 for this gorgeous purple leather wallet from Palestyle!!( Worn by Cherie Blair) or the commitment from the forever beautiful Ayesha whose site  Fashion for Compassion is a fantastic little treasure trove of exotic finds. I think for me its her whole ethos of sourcing responsibly from brands that contribute to society and empowering women. She also has to be the only woman in the UK with  such an expert knowledge on the middleast fashion scene. Beshtar one of her designers is certainly on my one to watch list and looked stunning on Oliva Firth doing her Green Carpet challenge!  Their little dresses might also  prove a crease less option to stuff into my pannier as I prepare  for my forthcoming `Girl on the back of a bike challenge`!! Uggh......

No comments:

Post a Comment